Betsy Zeger and Cordell Wesselink, in association with Community Boards Mediation Center, have co-created a Conflict Coaching 101 Two-Day Training. It is an introduction to the principles of Conflict Coaching.
- apply their current conflict resolution and mediation skills to a one on one process
- gain new insights into this unique approach to communicating skillfully
- identify personal needs and interest concerning the conflict
- better understand the other person’s needs and interests
- brainstorm possible solutions and ways to address these issues
- learn to evaluate and create criteria for selecting possible solutions