This one-day INTERMEDIATE training is highly hands-on.
Instructors: Betsy Zeger and Cordell Wesselink in association with Community Boards Mediation Center.
- additional skills and strategies for assisting clients in creating doable action plans
- ways to support the client in following through with their plan
- techniques for Conflict Coaching by phone
- to use role plays to practice effective communication with clients
- to help clients become aware of how assumptions impact new possibilities
- how to work with a client who is really stuck and doesn’t see any good options
- how to end a session with impactful challenges for your client to help move them out of the conflict
Conflict Coaching 101
Advanced Conflict Coaching Training